[Pdx-pm] March Meeting

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Wed Mar 9 18:31:08 PST 2016

Here's an update for tomorrow's meeting:

ACHTUNG: WE ARE AT A NEW VENUE TOMORROW

We'll be meeting at the Dreamhost office at Pioneer Square tomorrow evening,
here are the directions to find us:

 * Go to Pioneer Square, the building is at 621 SW Morrison Street
 * There are elevators in the lobby, take one to the 14th floor
 * Take a left off the elevator
 * Find the door that says Dreamhost
 * Inside said door, there's a labyrinth. David Bowie is at the center. You'll
   be expected to dance.

You'll know what to do from there.

If you can't find the building/office, or if the elevator is locked down for the
night, Chad is our gracious host and can be contacted at 503-702-9301.

Tomorrow evening's festivities include a talk on Swift by John, which you may or
may not witness at YAPC. If you'd also like to speak/complain/yammer, or if you
have a YAPC submission that requires feedback, we'll have time for other
talks/discussion after.

We'll follow things up with our traditional visit to a pub. Tomorrow evening
you'll find us at the Yard House after the meeting.

More info: http://calagator.org/events/1250469945

See you then,
Antony