[Pdx-pm] Perl Job in Portland: Senior Software Engineer

Sergey Kolychev sergey.kolychev at whitehatsec.com
Tue May 19 13:29:12 PDT 2015

https://jobs.perl.org/job/19574
Senior Software Engineer
Description:    WhiteHat Security (We protect hundreds of the most recognized organizations on the planet by identifying the vulnerabilities in their websites that the bad guys exploit to cause harm)
has an immediate opening in its scanner development team for a candidate with an extensive Perl and SQL expertise.
Our software is a heavy duty OO Perl, PosgreSQL and more.
This position is open for telecommuting for strong and self-motivated candidates from Portland, OR area ONLY and is full time.
The company is located in Santa Clara, CA.
Desired skills: Perl, SQL, PostgreSQL, Apache, mod_perl/Mason
Website for more information:   www.whitehatsec.com<https://www.whitehatsec.com/>
Contact information:    Sergey Kolychev
Principal Engineer
sergey.kolychev at whitehatsec.com<mailto:sergey.kolychev at whitehatsec.com>

The contents of this electronic message, including any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please send an e-mail to postmaster at whitehatsec.com and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.