[Pdx-pm] Next meeting, Thurs 10th at Free Geek -- Perl 6 Preview

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Tue Dec 8 12:54:45 PST 2015

Greetings!

We are meeting this Thursday to once again delve into Perl 6. We haven’t reviewed Perl 6 in a few years, so before the Christmas release is out, let’s take another look at what to expect.

Andrew has been working through the Advent of Code with Perl 6, he’ll be showing off some of the problems. I’m going talk about developing a web application with the current Perl 6 ecosystem. If I can get anyone else to take on a last minute topic and talk briefly, let me know!

We will be meeting at Free Geek this week, at the usual time. At some point in the new year, we’ll be over at the new Dreamhost office — more on that to come.

More info: http://calagator.org/events/1250469468

See you then!
Anthony
--