[Pdx-pm] Meeting Thursday October 9th (This Thursday!)

Chad Granum exodist7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:15:27 PDT 2014

https://github.com/PortlandPerlMongers/portlandperlmongers.github.io/wiki/Meeting-2014-October

Looks like our speaker came out of hiding!

Duct taping some P to your CGI

Speaker: Andrew Fresh

Nearly everyone has old perl hanging around that just isn't worth the
trouble to rewrite with Modern Perl but is still performing a necessary
task. In this talk, we'll look at one way to turn your old CGI into a fancy
Plack <http://plackperl.org/> application and be able to run it under newer
web servers <http://nginx.org/> plus get the benefit of all the fancy
middleware <https://metacpan.org/search?q=plack+middleware> without having
to start over.