[Pdx-pm] Feedback for meeting Downtown instead of Free Geek

Anthony aj at ohess.org
Mon Nov 3 22:22:50 PST 2014

Our office is in PIE, located at 12th and Davis — Rick has offered up the conference room to us. It’s a walkable distance from the max on 5th/6th. Plenty of spots around the brewery blocks afterwards, though thursdays can get crowded. I’ll bring it up at the next meeting, and see about maybe organizing the december or january meeting in our space.
--
Anthony Johnson
aj at ohess.org
@agjhnsn