[Pdx-pm] February Meeting - Thurs at Freegeek

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Tue Feb 11 13:50:22 PST 2014

Just a reminder, our next meeting is two days away, and we will be using
the night to have an open forum. The floor is open for questions and
discussion -- introduce a module or a new project, bring up an old
project, or ask a question of the group -- it's all fair game.

We'll be meeting at the usual time and place:

* Where: Freegeek
* When: February 13th at 6:53pm

See you then,
Anthony

On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 10:18:20AM -0800, Anthony Johnson wrote:
> Correction: the second thursday of the month would in fact be the 13th
>
> See you all at the revised time: Thursday, February 13th @ 6:53pm.
>
> Anthony
>
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2014 at 10:12:22AM -0800, Anthony Johnson wrote:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > Our next meeting will be this Thursday at Freegeek. Talks are still TBD, so if
> > you have a talk or a topic you would like to present, get in touch with Chad or
> > myself.
> >
> > On the calagators at:
> > http://calagator.org/events/1250465628
> >
> > See you then,