[Pdx-pm] Call for talk(s) for October

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Tue Sep 17 16:40:46 PDT 2013

Hey y'all,

While it is fresh in your minds, we didn't get a chance to talk next
month's meeting, scheduled for Thurs, Oct 10.

If you are interested in giving a talk, or at least have an idea for a
talk, feel free to bring it up on the list, drop me an email, or pay a
visit to the PDX.pm wiki. Conversely, if you have an idea for a talk
you don't want to be the one to give, we're all ears.

The floor is wide open for now, so we can accommodate talks, lightning
talks, or we could host a British Parliament style squabble.

Anthony
--
Anthony Johnson
http://ohess.org