[Pdx-pm] November Meeting - 0MQ and Perl

Clay Fouts goatlove at khephera.net
Fri Nov 1 13:43:04 PDT 2013

I’d love to attend, as well, but I doubt I will be available to be physically present. If there’s a hangout, let me know!

Clay

On November 1, 2013 at 1:09:14 PM, Chris Weyl (cweyl at alumni.drew.edu) wrote:

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Anthony Johnson <aj at ohess.org> wrote:

Just a friendly reminder, our next meeting will be on November 14th. On
the schedule for the night:

I have a colleague interested in this, but he's quite a ways away from PDX.  I forget if we record/broadcast the meetings?  Or if we'd be open to doing so?  I'm happy to take my laptop, fire up google hangouts, and point it at the screen if there's nothing else set up :)

Thanks-
                                    -Chris

--
Chris Weyl