[Pdx-pm] Next week's meeting (and beyond.)

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Tue May 7 03:44:39 PDT 2013

Howdy,

I have too many responsibilities already, but I am willing to migrate us to
Github Pages and also help be an occasional cat-herder. But we can't just
have one person doing all this. I suggest that we have either:

1) rotating Leader that changes every 3 months (a small commitment)
2) 3 Leaders that stay around indefinitely and occasionally change (spread
the workload)

Any other ideas? I want to help make PDX.pm a sustainable group that does
not rely on heroics by one Josh or Josh-like entity.

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com
209.691.DUKE http://duke.leto.net