[Pdx-pm] tonight: Moe, Moose, Reindeer, Mo, Moo, Mouse, Zeus, and Seuss Throw Down

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:10:23 PDT 2013

I think that we had a recording failure but the consensus kinda boiled
down like this:

  Moose popular but a little bit slow when it comes to run time
  Mouse fast runtime and easy to transition to Moose if needed but not
capable of interop with Moose
  Moo interop with Moose but slow both in run time and developer time
due to missing features

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Stuart Johnston
<saj_pdx-pm at thecommune.net> wrote:
> So, who won?
>
> Is there an audio recording and where can I download it?
>

> On 3/14/2013 2:24 AM, Seven til Seven wrote:
>>

>>    Thu. March 14th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek -- 1731 SE 10th Ave.
>>
>>    http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/?March2013Meeting
>>
>> * Mouse vs Moose vs Moo, when to use which?  -- Schwern
>> * Moose, Mouse, and Moo performance -- Dana Jacobsen
>> * Zeus and Contradictory.pm -- Eric Wilhelm
>> * Reindeer -- Chris Weyl
>> * MOP in the core -- O_o
>>
>> As usual, the meeting will be followed by social hour at the Lucky Lab
>> Brew Pub.

benh~

http://about.notbenh.info

Stability is not a Regression.