[Pdx-pm] Fwd:Open Source Bridge is next week!

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:55:56 PDT 2013

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Date: Thursday 13 June 2013
From: Audrey Eschright

Dear Portland groups,

As you may know, Open Source Bridge, our homegrown open source community
conference, is happening next week (June 18-21) at the Eliot Center.
This is our fifth annual event, and we want you to help us celebrate 5
awesome years of open source citizenship in Portland. I'd like to remind
you of a number of ways user group members can participate in the event.

1) Register to attend the conference using the user group discount code:
enter OSBUGLUV at http://osbridge.eventbrite.com

2) Volunteer at the conference. We have a number of open positions to
fill. You can volunteer for as little as an hour or two, but signing up
for at least 8 hours grants you a free pass to the entire event. Find
out how to sign up at http://opensourcebridge.org/wiki/2013/How_to_Sign-
Up and plan to attend a volunteer orientation on Monday.

3) If you can't come to the whole conference but you still want to
celebrate with us, buy a ticket to the party, Thursday night at OMSI:
http://opensourcebridge.org/blog/2013/06/celebrate-open-source-
citizenship-at-omsi/

4) Register for a pay-what-you-can Community Pass, and attend evening
BoFs, Hacker Lounge activities, and the Friday unconference. There's
still space to schedule your own BoF or Hacker Lounge activity as well
(email me and I'll set you up).

5) Tell other people about these things. Spread the love.

Thank you, and see you next week,
Audrey