[Pdx-pm] looking for a short-term gig in Portland

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Aug 5 17:57:50 PDT 2013

As things would have it, I'm actually available for a contract between
Sep 23 and October 30.  If you've ever wanted a concentrated dose of me,
now is your time. :) (Traditionally, my december sales have always been
bad, and I'm going to be in South America for most of November.)

But seriously, I could use something in the Portland area that would be
laser-focused and time-boxed: perhaps code review, refactoring of a
thorny problem, or maybe some pair-programming for skill transfer.  And
I'm probably more affordable than you might think, since I'm finally
(thank the maker) debt free.  Please make me an offer.  I'm an Oregon
corp, so no worries about 1099.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig