[Pdx-pm] contractor needed

Matt Clark matt at notch8.com
Fri Oct 26 10:45:41 PDT 2012

Hello Perl list,

I'm a fairly new contractor here in portland, not working as much in
Perl as you folks as as much as I probably should:).  I've got a
client (and his partners) who need someone to take over an existing
Perl app.  He's indicated that the budget is in the $25 - $50K / Year
range, and the site is both stable and profitable.  Sorry, I don't
know much more about it than that.  Sounds like a decent gig though,
and I can vouch for the client.

I'd love to put you in touch with the owners of this project, if you
are looking for a nice stable gig to get you through the holidays, and
beyond.

Thanks everyone.  Please let me know if this isn't the appropriate
list for this type of post.

Matt Clark
Notch8.com