[Pdx-pm] August meeting - rosettacode chrestomathy review

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:20:51 PDT 2012

# from Eric Wilhelm on Tuesday 24 July 2012:
>Does anybody have a presentation ready for the 9th?  We could
>possibly  do a two-part meeting if you only have something short.
>
>We should try to get something planned in the next couple days.

Another Thursday has gone wooshing by and the meeting is now less than 2
weeks away.

I propose that we review some of the Perl 6 examples from
rosettacode.org -- Perl 5 examples and other languages for comparison
are fair game as well.

If this sounds good, can we please have a few volunteers to pick some
examples to review?  If you find an unimplemented one and implement it
for the meeting, you get a mug.

Please add yourself to the agenda here:

  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?August2012Meeting

Thanks,