[Pdx-pm] Job opening

Clay Fouts goatlove at khephera.net
Wed Jan 25 12:44:33 PST 2012

Hi, Mongers.

I'm looking to hire a Perl developer for our "Open Source Integrated
Library Systems" team at LibLime/PTFS. Check out the job
description<https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/ptfscareers/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10071&esid=az>
for
a sketch of what's involved and our website <http://liblime.com/> and
Github<https://github.com/liblime> repo
for further context. We have several projects we work on, all web apps. Our
two primary products are LibLime Koha and LibLime Academic Koha. Both are
the catalogue/circulation management systems for libraries.

Please ignore standard HR job listing quirks, especially the "Core Java" in
the title. This work does not in any way involve Java. There is also no
need to move to Maryland or anywhere outside of where you currently live.

Feel welcome to ping me with questions and to forward this on to others you
think may be interested.

Cheers,
Clay

503-752-5156