[Pdx-pm] brian d foy May 20th weekend social

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Feb 4 19:29:33 PST 2012

Howdy,

I am definitely up for socializing. A talk sounds fun too, but I am
not volunteering anybody :)

Duke

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Eric Wilhelm <enobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm referring this matter to the party planning committee:
>
> # from: brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
>>I'm going to be there
>>for the Portland Half Marathon on May 20. Would the PDX.pm people like
>>to get together sometime that weekend for a talk or drinks?
>
> --Eric
> --
> "It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
> ingenious."
> --Murphy's Second Corollary

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonathan at leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC
209.691.DUKE // http://labs.leto.net
NOTE: Personal email is only checked twice a day at 10am/2pm PST,
please call/text for time-sensitive matters.