[Pdx-pm] win a free pass to Open Source Bridge

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:25:27 PDT 2012

Hi All,

At tomorrow's meeting, we'll have a raffle for a free conference pass.
You must be present to enter and/or win.

Also note the user-group discount code: "osbugluv".

###

Open Source Bridge is a volunteer-run conference for people who work
with open source technologies. It will take place June 26–29, 2012, in
Portland, Oregon. The conference includes five tracks focused on
connecting projects and experiences across different areas of open
source.

The schedule includes three days of traditional conference
presentations, a day of free-form unconference sessions, and our
vibrant Hacker Lounge, a space for socializing and collaboration.
You'll find relevant sessions and activities whether you write web
apps, tinker with operating system internals, create hardware, run a
business, write documentation, or contribute to open source in other
ways.

As a user group member, you can use the coupon code "osbugluv" to
register at a discounted rate of $200 when you select Regular
Registration (that's $100 off). You can register at
http://opensourcebridge.org/attend/

Visit http://opensourcebridge.org/ to learn more about the conference.