[Pdx-pm] annon hash => list

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:25:27 PDT 2011

Ok here's another one, it's likely my continuing saga of ben vs
autoviv but figured I would toss this to the list as well. Again I'm
not trying to have a conversation on if having three stacked maps is
readable, rather I would like to know what the design decision was
that caused this. Why do I have to do an assignment to retain
'hash-ie-ness' of that outer hash? What bizzare list magic am I
invoking with out knowing it?

For some background on WHY, this is a HIGHLY simplified version of a
data walker where I need alter the value of 'label' and 'key' but
maintain the placement of value in relation to the freshly altered
copies... if you really wanted to know.

Anywho with out further yammering:

https://gist.github.com/1250159

--