[Pdx-pm] meeting tonight: "Last of the 2nd Wednesdays" Social

Seven till Seven enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:58:37 PDT 2011

  Wed.  Sept 14th, 6:53pm at Lucky Lab – 915 SE Hawthorne

Note the (temporary) location change.  This is possibly the last of the
meetings on 2nd Wednesdays and a break from Free Geek while we figure
out the keys/space issues.

  Don't forget to vote!  (There will be a sign-in sheet.)

We'll be discussing all things Perl and generally socializing in or near
some tasty beverages.  If you are new, look for the pdx.pm t-shirts[1].

Feel free to bring a laptop if you have some code or Perl questions to
share or work on. (Or if you have no laptop, just bring the code/url.)
I would also like to hear your ideas and proposals for future meeting
topics and presentations.

The other meeting was last Thursday (Sept 8th), also at the Lucky Lab.
You get one vote for each time you show up (vote for both days or one
twice.)

Rumor has it that the classroom at Free Geek is being redone into rows
of desks with a whiteboard and projector -- which makes 2nd Wednesdays
more viable, though the meeting room might still be a better space for
us.

Thanks,
Eric

[1] My shirt is often purple.  There was talk on irc.perl.org/#pdx.pm of
getting a '$_' bat-signal to shine on the ceiling, but no volunteer yet.
--

        http://pdx.pm.org