[Pdx-pm] September meeting tonight: "Now on 2nd Thursdays" Social

Chad Granum exodist7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:37:07 PDT 2011

I will note however that pointing out errors in documentation, which
thrives on clarity, is perfectly acceptable. Even better would be a
patch/pull request containing the fixes. Compared to interactive
communication, it is much harder to get clarification on documents
intended for large audiences.

-Chad