[Pdx-pm] September meeting: vote with your feet (8th and 14th)

Seven till Seven enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:10:39 PDT 2011

# from Eric Wilhelm, on Thursday 01 September 2011:
># from Eric Wilhelm, on Wednesday 24 August 2011:
>> Second Thursday  (Sept 8th)?
>  Second Wednesday (Sept 14th)?

We'll meet at the Lucky Lab at 6:53pm on both days.  Whichever day has
more in attendance this month wins.

I have tentatively been told that the second Thursday is fine, but
that's only one week away.  Rumor has it that the classroom at Free
Geek is being redone into rows of desks with a whiteboard and
projector -- which makes second Wednesdays more viable, though the
meeting room might still be a better space for us.

Consider this month a trial run at the new schedule, plus I would like a
chance to talk with everyone about presenting / brainstorm some meeting
plans for the next several months.

Thanks,
Eric
--