[Pdx-pm] Fwd: [pdx-groups] Programming Language Group

The Dread Parrot enobacon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:44:09 PST 2011

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: [pdx-groups] Programming Language Group
Date: Monday 14 November 2011 00:12
From: Matt Youell

Hey all.

I started a new group which I'm calling the "Zissou Society for
Programming Language Exploration". :)

Following the example of the Dataviz group it meets whenever there are
presentations and people interested in seeing them. I'm lining up
presentations now and expect the first meeting sometime in the new
year, possibly in February.

In addition, please consider this a Call for Presentations: Any
programming language is fine, but the more unique, thought provoking,
or brain-shaking, the better.

Join us!
http://groups.google.com/group/pdxlang

--