[Pdx-pm] Powells is hiring

David Shultz djshultz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:33:23 PDT 2011

Ah,

   You used to work at Rentrak right? (or do you still? I don't keep up with
current employees).  I don't generally see the despair from my little
office.. would you be open to commenting on your issue(s) with Rentrak?  I'd
love to hear what others thing/feel/etc about their exp. here (yeah, I work
at Rent, been here 10 years in development but I keep my team away from the
rest of the company)