[Pdx-pm] Job Postings.

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:30:51 PDT 2011

# from Tyler Hardison
# on Tuesday 21 June 2011 10:37:

>First of all, I'm not a slimy recruiter. I'm actually the hiring
> manager for a position that we'll soon be opening for a Perl
> Developer.
>
>I just wanted to check with the list that it would be OK to post here?

Hi Tyler,

Yes.  To reiterate our job posting policy:

Job posts are welcome from principals only.  You just need to be a part
of the hiring company (e.g. potential boss or co-worker), not a
3rd-party recruiter.  It is polite to tag the subject with "[Job]".

The job should be for work which will be done from the pdx area --
telecommute or local office/gig -- as long as you're not looking to
hire away our members.

All are welcome to post on jobs.perl.org.

--Eric
--
Turns out the optimal technique is to put it in reverse and gun it.
--Steven Squyres (on challenges in interplanetary robot navigation)