[Pdx-pm] meeting time and space

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:50:19 PDT 2011

Is this something that we can/should talk to freegeek about? I like
freegeek and want to stay but it does feel rather frustrating for no
one to even bother to consult with us. Do you feel that it might be
time to look for another venue? or another day? or should we just
group-buy a projector and stick it out?

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 17:40, Eric Wilhelm <enobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The July meeting coincides with the quarterly board meeting at Free
> Geek, so we would typically be in the classroom.  But those of you who
> were at the June meeting may have noticed that there was yet another
> meeting in the meeting room during our typical time slot.
>
> According to the http://www.freegeek.org/calendar/ the Board of
> Directors meeting now happens *every* month on the second Wednesday, so
> this means we will need to meet in the classroom and find a projector
> for every meeting.  Also, I'm not sure about the classroom because
> there was a class in there until 7 when we arrived last month.
>
> --Eric
> --
> Turns out the optimal technique is to put it in reverse and gun it.
> --Steven Squyres (on challenges in interplanetary robot navigation)

benh~

http://about.notbenh.info