[Pdx-pm] Fwd: UG News - Best of Ebook Deal of the Day - Save 60% - Top 25 of 2010

Brady Sullivan fashizzlepop at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:35:23 PST 2011

I used the Lamma book to learn. I thought it was the best computer related book I've ever read. Brilliantly written. Randal and pals do a great job immersing you and keeping you entertained. Personally, one of my favorite quotes:

"/,{5} chameleon/  By George, that's nice." <-- from the chapters on RegExes.

Sent from my iPhone