[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Winter Coders' Social: Tuesday, December 13, 6-10pm at Urban Airship

The Dread Parrot enobacon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 00:42:57 PST 2011

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------
* WHEN: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 from 6–10pm
* WHERE: Urban Airship, 334 NW 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
 <http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC> * POTLUCK: Signup at <http://goo.gl/akjFi>

    Join Portland's tech community in celebrating the end of another
 year. This is a fun, free annual event where members of local user
 groups and their families are invited to mingle, eat and play games.
 This is the fifth time the event's been held and it's lots of fun
 every time.

    We'll have a potluck, so you're welcome to bring something yummy to
 share with others. If possible, label your food and whether it meets
 particular dietary needs, e.g. "vegan", "vegetarian", gluten-free",
 etc. If you'd like, tell others what you plan to bring, or see what
 others are bringing at <http://goo.gl/akjFi>. We'll provide beverages,
 plates, cups, utensils and napkins.

    Like games? Bring your favorites and play them with others. We'll
 have some rooms with tables set aside. Have an activity or contest
 that you'd like to organize? Join the discussion at
 <https://groups.google.com/group/pdxgroups>.

    Please spread the word, all are welcome. See you there!

THANKS!
    We're grateful to Urban Airship <http://urbanairship.com/>, Emma
 <http://myemma.com/meet-us/work-here>, ShopIgniter
 <http://shopigniter.com/> and Portland Incubator Experiment (PIE)