[Pdx-pm] Kwiki 3.0

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Mon Apr 4 12:46:58 PDT 2011

Howdy,

Ingy, I think a lot of people will love you for fixing the PDX.pm kwiki.

Eric Wilhelm knows the man that can get you the tarball.

I will play Devil's Advocate for a second:

Why not use or improve Gollum?:

https://github.com/github/gollum

Yes, it's not written in Perl or Plack, but it understand about 10
markup languages and uses a git datastore. It is what powers
the new git-repo-ish wikis on Github. It has been tested in the field.
I consider it the spiritual successor of ikiwiki.

If nothing else, it is a good thing to steal ideas from.

Duke