[Pdx-pm] Kwiki 3.0

Ingy dot Net ingy at ingy.net
Mon Apr 4 00:43:18 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I woke up this morning with the idea to revive Kwiki. I noticed that
pdx.pmstill uses Kwiki. I was wondering if you guys would be my
customers? :)

Round 1 is:

   1. Plack based web app
   2. Git based data store
   3. Split apart the giant Kwiki repo into separate smaller ones
   4. File::ShareDir instead of inline files

I've been working on a app framework called Cog. It is extremely responsive.
200ms response times are typical. I want to not necessarily make Kwiki a Cog
app, but take the good ideas back from Cog to Kwiki.

I guess what I would want from you is a tarball of your current kwiki
installation. Once I got that all working, I could give it back to you.

What do you think? Who should I be talking to?

Maybe join #kwiki on irc.freenode.net for a more interactive conversation.
Be aware that I am in Taiwan and Australia for the time being...

Love, Ingy