[Pdx-pm] Test::Builder2 links from tonight

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu Sep 9 01:40:47 PDT 2010

The diagrams I showed about Test::Builder vs Test::Builder2, plus
explanations, can be seen here:
http://use.perl.org/~schwern/journal/40527

And also here, with a lot more information about the TB2 design.
http://github.com/schwern/test-more/blob/Test-Builder2/lib/Test/Builder2/Design.pod

The examples I showed are now in the repository in examples/TB2/ in the
Test-Builder2 branch.
http://github.com/schwern/test-more/tree/Test-Builder2/examples/TB2/lib/TB2/

There's the Test::More mailing list where TB2 is discussed:
http://groups.google.com/group/test-more-users

And finally, the TB2 issues list can be had here:
http://github.com/schwern/test-more/issues/labels/Test-Builder2

There's a lot of low hanging fruit.  The code is, imo, pretty well factored.
Patches welcome.  I'll need it if I'm going to push out a release before October.

--
Robrt:   People can't win
Schwern: No, but they can riot after the game.