[Pdx-pm] Kwiki - is captcha broken in some way?

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Wed Nov 17 08:54:08 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 08:47:37AM -0800, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> PDX perlmongers uses Kwiki - is there a good way to keep the
> vandals out, beyond locking down write permissions on the server?

I have an old kwiki wiki that uses a combination of scode and
loging-via-typekey.  It still gets spammed every once in a while, but I have
notifications turned on and zap the spam right away each time.  It's a small
enough maintenance burden that I can't justify the cost of migrating.

Marvin Humphrey