[Pdx-pm] seeking pdx hospitality

DK Smith dks at mediaweb.com
Sat May 29 21:10:48 PDT 2010

>> PS: and hopefully we can sample the best Northwest IPAs that Portland
>>   has to offer!
>
> Indeed.  You may find several of us at the Lucky Lab on Thursday.
> Also
> feel free to join the #pdx.pm channel on irc.perl.org.

Well, I missed that... driving 650 miles was more time consuming than
I thought. :)

So, not knowing where the good & recommended stuff is (short of using
Yelp), I happened to see (while riding my bike downtown) my favorite
place from Bend (Deschutes Brewery), so I will pop into that fine
establishment tonite.

If anyone can share a favorite restaurant due to the excellent quality
and preparation of food, then I'd be happy to get a few recs. Pls
share your experience. Seeking Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. :)

Cheers,
DK

--
DK Smith