[Pdx-pm] 2010 shirt order form

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 10:50:31 PDT 2010

# from Aaron Crane
# on Saturday 26 June 2010 10:19:

>I greatly admire this delicious t-shirt design, but I live in
>Scotland, which seems likely to make shipping one to me relatively
>painful for all concerned.  Are any of you planning to come to
>YAPC::EU in Pisa this August, and if so, would you perhaps be willing
>to bring a shirt with you?

If you can find a courier, we'll make you a shirt.  We have OSCON coming
up, so you might find a chance to impose on a fellow European who is
headed here for that.

--Eric
--
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a
desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.