[Pdx-pm] tomorrow's meeting (speaker is out for repair)

Seven till Seven enobacon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:45:13 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Jeff is going to be going under the knife for hand cyborgification
tomorrow afternoon, which we're guessing makes for a painful/hazy
(possibly literally incomprehensible) speaking/presentation experience.

We'll still be meeting at the same time and place though it has been
proposed that we adjourn early to crash the github meetup and/or attend
skateboarding lessons...  The votes are still being counted (and
contested (and forged...))

Or I could talk about Combust::Spontaneously and perl.org stuff.  I
might do that for a few minutes just for a bonus anyway.  Other
suggestions welcome.

--Eric
--

        http://pdx.pm.org