[Pdx-pm] A call for XML documents

Tyler Riddle triddle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 07:58:35 PST 2009

Hello fellow mongers,

I'm putting together a software package to unmarshal XML documents as
fast as possible and I'm currently trying to bang out the API. My use
case so far is the MediaWiki dump file format but I'd like to see
other real world XML document examples to throw at my API and see how
it stands up. Anyone have some XML documents they deal with or know
where I can find a repository of them? Links would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Tyler Riddle

--
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent
the universe. -- Carl Sagan