[Pdx-pm] June Meeting?

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Fri May 29 10:31:17 PDT 2009

On Friday 29 May 2009 10:11:37 Jonathan Leto wrote:

> Perhaps [chromatic] can talk about how his recent
> Parrot optimizations are making Rakudo faster and awesomer almost
> daily?

Recent Parrot optimizations (not just mine) make Rakudo faster and awesomer
every week.

Parrot 1.4 (released next month) will be faster yet (we believe).

Parrot 2.0 (released next January) will give you super powers.

Parrot 3.0 (released January 2011) will walk your dog for you.  In the future.
While singlehandedly repelling the inevitable robot uprising.

Also, you should win stuff for watching it,
-- c