[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Five days left to reserve your CMU dorm room for YAPC|10. Exclusive hold ends May 19th.

The Dread Parrot enobacon at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:25:31 PDT 2009

----------  Forwarded Message:  ----------

Subject: [pm_groups] Five days left to reserve your CMU dorm room for
YAPC|10. Exclusive hold ends May 19th.
Date: Thursday 14 May 2009
From: Robert Blackwell

YAPC|10 is June 22-24, http://yapc10.org in Pittsburgh, PA.

Where to Stay

On-campus dormitories

Reservations
Please use the CMU Conference Services Registration Form,
https://web.campusservices.cmu.edu/conferences/registration.taf?ID=YAPC2009,
to reserve dorm rooms and parking permits. Rooms are being held
exclusively for our event until May 19th. After that date, rooms will
not be held for us exclusively and are more likely to be sold-out.

Rooms
85 double-sized rooms, single occupancy. ($63.00/night)
20 double-sized rooms, double occupancy. ($36.00/night per person)
55 single-sized rooms, single occupancy. ($51.00/night)
Linen service and housekeeping included with all rooms. Parking is
available for about $12 per day.

Quality Inn University Center (choicehotels.com)

The YAPC|10 organizers recommend the Quality Inn for attendees. They
offer free parking and provide free shuttle runs to CMU during the day.
We have secured a block of 50 rooms at the Quality Inn at a reduced
conference rate.

Reservations
412-683-6100 (please use this number and mention you are attending the
Yet Another Perl Conference to ensure conference rates) Reservations
must be made by May 23rd in order to receive the event discount.
Rooms
Queen bed, double occupancy. ($104.99 + 14% tax)
Two double beds, double occupancy. ($109.99 + 14% tax)
$10 for each adult beyond two per room.