[Pdx-pm] Perl coded Apache/mod_perl like webserver?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Wed May 13 14:38:42 PDT 2009

Does that Subject line make any sense?

Without doing any searching, since my search-fu has been on the fritz
lately, I'll ask here for a pointers/clue-stick.

I was spoiled by working in Catalyst and am now trying to learn about a
largish mod_perl application.  But putting "print STDERR"s everywhere is
a bit of a hack so I was hoping there might be something that acted like
  the Catalyst test server and would let me single step through the code.

Suggestions, ideas?

\\||/
Rod