[Pdx-pm] QA Panel / Tool Expo - May 13th meeting next week

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Fri May 8 19:54:28 PDT 2009

Does anybody have any ajax frontend automated testing to show off?

How do you make sure that your clicky-click javascript flimflam does
what it's supposed to?

Dieter mentioned WWW::HtmlUnit, and I heard somebody going on about
using Selenium RC and Test::WWW::Selenium.  Anybody using these or
anything else?  Can you show us?

Rob

P.S.  OK, I think I've now gotten the word flimflam out of my system.

--
Robert Buels
Bioinformatics Analyst, Sol Genomics Network
rmb32 at cornell.edu
http://www.sgn.cornell.edu