[Pdx-pm] Suggestion for next meeting: Getting 5.10.1 released

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:11:20 PDT 2009

Howdy,

I am all for some kind of "Perl code sprint" that happens as much as
once a week, where a few people get together with a common goal and
get some stuff done.

There was a great talk at OSBridge about "Effective Codesprinting" by
the Calagator peeps, they spread a lot of useful knowledge that I
would like to put into practice.

Would anybody be up for it?

Duke