[Pdx-pm] Need someone to handle PDX Weekly Hackathon this week and next

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Wed Jul 22 11:56:58 PDT 2009

I'm in California this week and next so I won't be around for the weekly
hackathon.  I don't really need to be there, I'll announce it on calagator
just the same, but it would be nice if people would fill these roles:

Compile time
* Bring a couple power strips (let us know if you are)
* Bring an extension cord     (ditto)
* Be there at or before 6:30
  * Grab the corner table with the power
  * Be visible (which involves having a laptop out)

Run time
* Say hi to people
* Introduce people
* Find out what projects people are working on
* Encourage people to talk about what they're doing

--
24. Must not tell any officer that I am smarter than they are, especially
    if it's true.