[Pdx-pm] The Perl Foundation GSOC 2008 Roundup

Jonathan Leto jaleto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:46:46 PST 2009

Howdy,

I would like to submit a blog post to
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/search/label/gsoc about TPF's
accomplishments in 2008, so if any one involved in GSOC2008 in any way
can whip together a few exciting sentences and send them to me, I will
glue them together and add the necessary links and submit. I can
writeup my part (since I was a mentor), hopefully Eric will have a few
kind words to submit (HINT HINT) and if the other mentors from last
year can write a short paragraph each, we are done.

This is important for GSOC2009 because it will help students decide
which organizations to apply to.

Thanks for your help,

--
  Jonathan Leto