[Pdx-pm] Anyone have a non-x86 machine I can use remotely?

Tyler Riddle triddle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:16:43 PST 2009

Hello Mongers,

Audio::Analyzer is failing on non-x86 targets and that makes me a sad
panda. The output from the CPAN testers isn't quite good enough to
figure out what's going on, I need to get some interactive time with
my module and a host it fails on. Is there anyone who wouldn't mind
letting me use their non-x86 machine (PPC, SPARC, IBM mainframe if
you've got one, they all fail) - OS does not seem to matter. I don't
need any kind of serious horse power either, the test data is super
small.

All I need is a non-priviledged account.

Thank you kindly and cheers,

Tyler Riddle

--
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent
the universe. -- Carl Sagan