[Pdx-pm] Trends in Internet usage

Jeff Zucker jeff at vpservices.com
Wed Apr 8 15:45:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry, this isn't a Perl question, but I haven't been able to find what
I'm looking for and y'all might have some suggestions.  I'm looking for
trends in usage of various Internet modes of information
delivery/communication, especially the role of mailing lists.  Is the
use of listservs and other mailing lists rising, falling, or remaining
flat?  How does it compare to social networking in over-all usage?  I've
browsed around netstats and server-watch and w3c and  various sites by
contributors to the listserv software but without finding anything even
close.

Ideas?

--
Jeff