[Pdx-pm] Creating animated geometric GIFs with Perl?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Apr 5 21:01:22 PDT 2009

I want to make some animated GIFs.  I will be moving groups of
geometric elements (lines, rectangles, ellipses) around.  Extra
points if the tool facilitates 3D, perspective, and programmable
point of view, but merely being able to do something like a pair
of rotating boxes would be fine, I can extrapolate and do the
coordinate transforms with that as a start.  I've found a few
modules with useless descriptions and much breakage;  perhaps
somebody can point at robust alternatives.

Keith