[Pdx-pm] shirt pre-order deadline Monday

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:34:49 PDT 2008

Hi all,

To make these happen before OSCON, I need to spawn the printing process
on Monday.  At the moment, there are not enough pre-orders to make it
happen even if I order myself one in each color.

  http://scratchcomputing.com/tmp/pdx.pm.2008shirt.html

If you would like to purchase a shirt, please pre-order it before
Monday.  Odd sizes, colors, and women's shirts will be particularly
hard to get if they are not ordered in advance.

Even if you just want the "normal size" shirt in the "normal color",
please pre-order so I can define $normal.

Thanks,
Eric
--
"You can't win. You can't break even. You can't quit."
--Ginsberg's Restatement of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics