[Pdx-pm] pre-order your README shirt

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:57:28 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've gotten some mockups together for the shirt design, complete with
order form with 40-odd colors to choose from (happy David?)

  http://scratchcomputing.com/tmp/pdx.pm.2008shirt.html

So, pick your size and color.  Note that the ink color will disappear on
some greys, but should work on just about any other color.  Or maybe
you want a subliminal blank grey shirt?

I would like to have most of the sizes and quantities figured out by the
end of this week so we can get this order rolling.

You can go to the American Apparel store and try one on, or use the
sizing guides on their site.

--Eric
--
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are
in a hurry."