[Pdx-pm] OSCON Lightning Talks

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:34:38 PDT 2008

# from Paul Fenwick
# on Wednesday 16 July 2008 17:18:

>G'day Eric/PDX.pm,
>
><introduction>
>
>Hi all.  I'm an Australian lurking on PDX.pm.

G'day!  I was just saying on the #pdx.pm channel how I would be giving a
lightning talk about all of the fascinating facts Adam taught me about
Australian culture while he was here between the airport and the train.
(Disclaimer:  these "facts" are tainted by the fact that I just watched
Crocodile Dundee recently ;-) -- so, if there are still spare slots on
the day, I'll take the opportunity to explain fascinating terms
like "pushbike" and "strawberry".)

--Eric
--
If the above message is encrypted and you have lost your pgp key, please
send a self-addressed, stamped lead box to the address below.