[Pdx-pm] Schwern, you sexy devil

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Feb 13 09:07:54 PST 2008

Working on a new system at work.  No cpan use yet (broken lynx on the Solaris
system) so I'm attempting to download all the modules we need.

Attempting:
http://cpan.mirror.facebook.com/authors/id/M/MS/MSCHWERN/Test-Simple-0.74.tar.gz

Yidlds:
Employee Internet Access Error - #403 Forbidden

The item you are attempting to access generated a user error indicating that you
are not an authorized user. Some sites and content types are blocked from access
due to HR and/or Information Security policies. If this site is required by your
business line, please submit an approved request to the Information Security
shared mailbox (Security-Information Security Services Shared/XX/XXX) requesting
its availability. Please include the complete web address and your business
justification in the email.
You were denied access because:

Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the
following category: Dating.

DATE: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:55:26 GMT

USERNAME: my_id

NETCACHE BOX: internal_proxy_hostname

CATEGORY: Dating

Employees may access the Internet consistent with established bank policies. The
use of the Internet and the information available on it is for conducting My
Employer business only and is not intended to be used for personal activities. In
addition, all use of the Internet is to be consistent with existing HR and
Information Security policies. All use is governed by these policies and monitored
for violations or attempted violations.

Hmmm, I wonder how many attempted violations I get before someone from security
drops by for a chat?

--
   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity