[Pdx-pm] Referral requested

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Mon Dec 22 13:02:02 PST 2008

A couple of years ago, I attended a PDX PM meeting of lightening talks
where someone presented an animated GIF of the Columbia River, replete
with visual information that was previously locked in tabular data:
storm events, diurnal heating, dam releases, etc.

Who was that?

I corresponded with her after the meeting, but have since lost my XP
Outlook contacts.  (I don't miss XP, being a newbie MacBook user), but
do miss the contacts.

A student in one of my classes runs a dam (BTW -- how cool is that job
description?) in Utah.  I wanted to connect the two of them.  I think
they'd have a lot in common.

Thanks,
Michael

P.S. I hope you don't think it disrespectful if you notice that I want
to connect one "dam woman" to another.

Michael R. Wolf
     All mammals learn by playing!
         MichaelRWolf at att.net